Make extra money as a dog sitter with Rover.com. If you love dogs you can make money as a dog sitter in your home or theirs. Rated positively by Yelp and the Animal Humane society
From the website:
- Great Income Rover sitters earn $25-$60 per night for each dog they watch, and can easily earn $2,000-$5,000/month. Plus, we’ll handle all the billing and payments for you.
- You’re in Control You set your schedule. You choose your rates. Watch dogs in your home or in your client’s home–whichever you prefer.
- Tools for Success Launch your dog-sitting business. Rover gives you the tools to succeed and advertises to continually bring in new clients.
- Support We’ve got your back. Every stay booked through Rover includes complimentary premium insurance, and the Rover support team is always ready to help.
- Adorable Dogs Getting paid to play with dogs? Yes, please! Many Rover sitters left stressful careers to become dog sitters. Earn money doing what you love.
Single Mom Makes a Living Dog Sitting
Read about a single mom who is making ends meet from dog sitting: http://www.twincities.com/turningpoint/ci_27929051/turning-point-minneapolis-single-mom-gets-her-life
Earn even more by offering dog training, dog treats, dog outfits, and healthy dog recipes. This side business has great potential of becoming a full-time opportunity. You will be able to make your own schedule, be there for the kids, and enjoy the work you do every single day!