If you have been following the Countdown to Thanksgiving Food and Frills series you’ve learned how to set a Thanksgiving Table, how to Prepare a Turkey, how to Roast a Turkey, and how to make Gourmet Mac and Cheese. Today you are going to learn how to make an appetizer even the kids will love.
Mini Quiches are a great appetizer while you are waiting for the Thanksgiving meal to be served. It’s easy to make and event the kids can help. You can probably add your own extra ingredients too for a special touch.
How to Make Mini Quiche Thanksgiving Day Appetizers
How to make mini quiches
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 (2 3/4×1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles. Press 1 triangle on bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in onion, spinach, salt and pepper until well mixed. Fold in cheese. Fill each cup to the top with egg mixture (do not overfill).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges of rolls are golden brown.
- Remove mini quiches from the pan and serve warm.
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
1 box (9 oz) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
16 cup muffin pan
What kind of appeitizers do you enjoy making? Do you think you’ll make the Mini Quiches?